I was looking for some questions about love online and I find this article from The New York Times. It is called The 36 Questions that Lead to Love. But I will only be answering on what is applicable to myself.
So, since it is my Friday Off and I have nothing to do other than thinking on what Korean Drama to watch next. Haha
Update: posted it so late 😬
I decided to answer questions like this. And let me know if we share some sentiments or what are your thoughts.
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest? I would like to have dinner with all my Korean Actor crushes. 😅
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way? I want to be famous for my experiences about travel and my thoughts about love & life.
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why? It depends on the situation. If I will be talking to someone who’s higher in position than me that I don’t talk a lot, I would. But in most cases, I don’t.
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you? Being at home with my family, eating the meal together, talking different stuff, watching TV together, and talking again til it’s late at night & time to go to sleep.
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else? I sing to myself everyday. Hahaha If singing in my room which my sister can hear considers singing to someone else, then everyday.
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want? This is so hard though. Haha I would want to have a body of a 30-year-old so that I am strong and fit all those time. As much as I want to have a mind of a 30-year-old, but I think someone would get more mature and wiser as she gets older.
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die? None, actually. But I want it to happen just peacefully.
8. For what in your life do you feel most grateful? I am most grateful for my family. Super! 😍
9. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? I think I was raised by my parents a child should be raised. We were being disciplined well. So, none!
10. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be? I hope I can gain some ability. Maybe good about writing or painting or singing or dancing. That’s more than one. 😂
11. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know? I want the crystal ball to tell me about my future. Coz I am always a spoiler. So, a glimpse of what will happen in the future would be great.
12. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it? I dreamed of moving to another city or country. I haven’t done it yet since I have some responsibilities here in PH and I need more savings to do it.
13. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? Having graduated from college as working student and getting a job that was far from my profession but I really enjoyed.
14. What do you value most in a friendship? Honesty. Despite how bad it may seem, as long as we are open and honest about each other, that’s totally great.
15. What is your most treasured memory? Oh no! Can’t remember. Hehe My childhood memories. Coz it was fun and young ones nowadays don’t do stuff that we used to do before.
16. What is your most terrible memory? The bad decisions I made in life.
17. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why? Hmmm.. I would spend more and more time with my loved ones especially my family. But maybe, I should be more nicer. Something that would bring me surely to heaven. Hehe
18. What does friendship mean to you? Friendship means love and honesty. You know you always have someone even if you don’t see or talk every day. You have someone you can surely trust.
19. What roles do love and affection play in your life? Love plays an important role in my life. It is not just about with the opposite sex or partner but most especially to my families and friends who are always there with me. This love for them makes me respect & trust them and works hard to make them happy. And of course, this love that I gave even more to myself makes me who I am today. Makes me realize my worth and not depends on someone else. Affection makes me giddy (kilig) and smile a lot. Haha. It goes for my favorite celebrities. Recently, mostly Koreans. And giving some sweet flavor to our days. 😁
20. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s? Our family is so close & warm that we can talk about anything, we can voice out our opinions without worries and we always embrace everyone. We always feel we belong. And I surely have the best and happiest childhood.
21. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother? I feel so great and blessed. I am blessed to have a mother like my Mama. And I look up to her a lot.
22. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share … “ I wish I had someone with whom I could share my stories of my journey and misadventures.
23. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself? I haven’t cried in front of another person. By myself, just a few days back. Need to exercise my heart. Hehe
24. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about? Hmmm.. Anything about God.
25. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet? I haven’t told my family I love them a lot in person. Haven’t done it because we are not that sweet but we know we love each other for real.
26. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why? My Doraemon collections. I just love them and I collect them all throughout the world.
27. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why? Everyone in the family. I don’t want this to happen to anyone. I would choose that it will happen to me first than them.