Hey! It’s Ezaiplorer.
Welcome to my travel story and life adventure. Travel while you are young and to explore while there is time! 🙂
All About Adventure
experiences and discoveries around the world
From the oceans to the mountains to the cities, from my home country – the Philippines to anywhere my feet will take me to the world
little steps to seeing the world
Plan and Act!
Itineraries, directions, rough budget, tips and guides based on my travel adventures
anything in my own world
Inside the Blogger’s Mind!
Anything about life, love, and travel. Just random stuff that’s running in my little mind.
- Discover Café Jeonmang: A Magical View of Jeonju Hanok Village!Last Spring, during my day trip to Jeonju, I wanted to find a café with a beautiful view of the … Read more
- Get Ready to Run: Unforgettable Thrills at Running Man Busan!I have always been a fan of “Running Man,” the Korean variety show. Actually, I started binge-watching it during the … Read more
- Experiencing Sunrise Serenity at Haedong Yonggungsa TempleWhile planning for my trip to South Korea last autumn, I was looking for places in Busan that are best … Read more
- Busan X the SkyAnother amazing experience to try when in Busan is to visit Busan X the Sky. It is an observatory that … Read more
- FIRST SPRING FLOWER FESTIVALS: Gwangyang Maehwa and Gurye Sansuyu FestivalLast March 2023, I went on a trip again to South Korea. It was more than 2-week trip. During this … Read more
- BTOB Melody Company 5th Fan MeetingBtoB or Born to Beat is a South Korean boyband formed in 2012. It consists of 6 members: Eunkwang (the … Read more
- Immigration StoryWhen I shared my trip online, a lot of people even strangers asked me about my Immigration experience. What are … Read more
- Are you a Tourist or a Traveler?So I just finished watching the Netflix film “A Tourist’s Guide to Love”. It’s filmed majority in Vietnam. A lot … Read more
- Single House for Solo Traveler in SeoulDuring my recent trip in South Korea, I opted to book in Airbnb. For one, I wanted to have a … Read more